Banana Bread with Oatmeal Recipe
You can have healthy benefits from bananas by eating eating them raw or blend them with your most-loved smoothie. You can enjoy your homemade banana-peanut butter sandwich, banana muffins, or banana bread. Good news is that bananas are all-year round available and easy to store. The best is that bananas are really good for you!
Bananas provides with the right amount of carbs, fiber-full, potent potassium, and healthy stomach.
Enjoy this Banana bread with oatmeal with your family!
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 50 minutes
You will need
2 cups Bisquick mix
2-½ medium-sized ripe bananas
1 cup rolled oats, uncooked
½ cup chopped walnuts
½ cup raisins
¾ cup light brown sugar
¼ tsp baking soda
¾ tsp baking powder
1.2 cup milk
How to make Bisquick Banana Bread with Oatmeal
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a 9” by 5” loaf pan.
- Combine Bisquick mix, rolled oats, chopped walnuts, and raisins. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat egg with milk and sugar.
- Add dry ingredients to egg-milk-sugar mixture. Mix just to blend all ingredients. Avoid over mixing the batter.
- Pour batter into the greased loaf pan.
- Bake for about 50 to 55 minutes (or less), or until a wooden stick or cake tester inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Cool on rack for about 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
- Wrap in tin foil to keep it moist.