Chicken Bryan Recipe
This Carraba’s one of their best recipe! Chicken Bryan is made of Grilled chicken with lemon butter sauce topped with sundried tomatoes and spicy goat cheese.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 26 minutes
You will need
Basil Lemon Butter Sauce:
6 fresh basil leaves, cut into ribbons
1 tbsp lemon juice
½ cup heavy cream
½ cup salted butter
3 cloves garlic, minced
For the chicken:
4 chicken breasts, flattered using a mallet
4 slices of goat cheese (or cream cheese)
⅓ cup marinated sundried tomatoes (in jar)
4 tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (you may use less or more)
Salt and pepper
How to make Chicken Bryan Recipe
Start with making the Basil Lemon Butter Sauce:
- In a saucepan, saute butter and garlic for about 1 minute. Avoid sauteing for too long because garlic can burn and will be butter quickly.
- Add lemon juice and cook for 5 minutes.
- Minimize heat to low. Add the heavy cream. Remember that this have to be cooked on LOW or else, the cream and lemon juice will curdle together.
While you are cooking the sauce, you may start cooking the chicken:
- If you want to grill the chicken, preheat the grill.
- Rub each chicken breast with extra-virgin olive oil and sprinkle them with salt and pepper – generously.
- The oil helps keep the chicken breasts from sticking to the grill. It also infuses the flavor. If you still have time, marinate chicken breasts in oil and seasonings for about 30 minutes.
- Grill chicken breasts for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or depending on the thickness. It has to reach 165 degrees.
- If you are cooking chicken breasts in a skillet, rub every chicken breast with oil, pepper, and salt. Place them on a skillet heated to a medium-high.
- Cook chicken breasts for 4 to 5 minutes for each side, or depending on the thickness. It has to reach 165 degrees, at least.
- Top warm chicken breasts with the goat cheese (or cream cheese, if you prefer), marinated chopped sundried tomatoes, sauce, adn fresh basil ribbons. You may serve with extra sauce.
Published in Modern Honey.