Lemony Honey-Glazed Ham
Ingredients for Lemony Honey-Glazed Ham recipe can easily be found at home. If there is any glaze left, you may want to pan drippings with some cornstarch or flour. You may also use the trimmings and bone to make soup later.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 2 hours and 45 minutes
Total Time: Should be ready in 3 hours
What you will need
- 1 (10-lb) fully cooked, bone-in ham
- ⅓ cup of pineapple juice
- 1- ¼ cups of packed dark brown sugar
- ⅓ orange, juiced and zested
- ⅓ cup of honey
- 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp of ground cloves
How to Make Lemony Honey-Glazed Ham
- Preheat oven to 325 F (165 C).
- Put ham in a roasting pan.
- Make the glaze: In small saucepan, mix pineapple juice, brown sugar, orange juice, honey, orange zest, ground cloves, and Dijon mustard. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 5 minutes to 10 minutes. Set aside
- Bake ham in preheated oven uncovered for about 2 hours. Remove ham from the oven and brush with glaze.
- Bake for another 30 minutes to 45 minutes while brushing ham with glaze every 10 minutes.
Every serving will give you: 511 calories, 30.1g fat, 19.4g carbohydrates, 38.8g protein, 111mg cholesterol, 2172mg sodium
This recipe was originally published at AllRecipes.