Maple-Mustard Roasted Salmon
Adding cilantro may give a sense of freshness into this recipe. But if you do not like cilantro, you can use other alternatives such as parsley or dill. This easy Maple-Mustard Roasted Salmon recipe is so simple that you can serve and enjoy within 20 minutes. You can prepare the Salmon ahead by coating it with the mix and place it in the oven whenever you want!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
You will need these ingredients:
4 (5-ounce) skinless center-cut salmon fillets
2 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp light mayonnaise
2 tsp pure maple syrup
Freshly ground black pepper
How to Make the Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a bowl, combine mustard, 1 tbsp of cilantro, mayonnaise, and maple syrup.
- Place the salmon fillets on the baking sheet and sprinkle with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Spread some of the mustard mixture evenly over each salmon fillet.
- Bake for about 10 to 12 minutes or until just cooked.
- Drizzle with the remaining 1 tbsp of cilantro. Serve.and enjoy!
Originally published at Food Network Magazine.