Parmesan-Coated Baked Pork Chops
You and your family will surely love these moist and tender baked pork chops. Great for weeknight dinner!
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking/Baking Time: 45 minutes
You will need
4 boneless pork chops, about ½-inch thick
1 cup parmesan cheese
1 cup Italian bread crumbs
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp olive oil
How to make Parmesan-Coated Baked Pork Chops
- On a plate, combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Rub pork chops with olive oil and dip or coat each pork chop in cheese mixture. Press mixture over each pork chop making sure that they are well-coated.
- Line a pan with tin foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- Arrange pork chops on the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.