This traditional cheesecake recipe has three easy steps and can be topped with your family’s favorite fruits.
What you will need
5 package (250 grams each) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup graham crumbs
1 cup sugar
1 cup sour cream
4 whole eggs
3 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons butter, melted
3 tablespoons flour
1 tablespoon vanilla
How to make Philadelphia Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Combine crumbs 3 tbsp sugar, and butter. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Bake for about 10 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, flour, and vanilla using a mixer until it is well-blended.
- Add sour cream and mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, while mixing on low speed after every addition just until blended.
- Pour over the baked crust.
- Bake for about one hour and 10 minutes, or until center is almost set. Run knife around the rim of the baking pan to loosen the cake. Cool before removing rim
- Refrigerate for 4 hours.
- To test if the cake is done, gently shake the pan. If the cake is done, it will set except for some part in the center that may be soft and wobbly. Avoid inserting a knife at the center of the cake because it may cause the cake to crack upon cooling.
- Be creative into what you want to add as toppings. You may slice 2 cups of fresh strawberries and arrange them on top of the chilled cheesecake. Then, brush with 2 tablespoon of melted strawberry jelly.