This Pork Dumplings recipe consists of ground pork, shitake mushrooms, and shrimp. Great for appetizer, snack, or even as your main dish. This dumpling recipe uses a mixture of ground pork and minced shrimp but you can substitute the pork with ground chicken, the shrimp […]
Shortcake biscuits are tested and tasted through many years. They are simple and easy to make using the Bisquick Mix. This is because you do not have to be concern about the leavening since it is already with the mix. Or, you do not have to worry about cutting in cold butter. All you will need is milk, butter, sugar, and of course, a baking pan.
If you prefer a delightful vegan and dairy-free version of this recipe, try to change the milk with almond milk and the melted butter with melted coconut oil.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Baking Time: 10 minutes
Yield: Gives you 6 biscuits
What you will need:
- 2 ⅓ cups of Bisquick Baking Mix
- ½ cup of milk
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 3 tbsp sugar
How to Make Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Make the dough by whisking together the baking mix and sugar in a bowl. Stir in the milk and melted butter just until it becomes a soft dough. Avoid over mixing.
- Grease a cookie sheet with butter. Divide the biscuit dough into about 6 equal portions. Arrange them on the greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 425°F for 10-12 minutes, or until they becomes golden brown.
- Cool for about 5 minutes on a rack.
- Serve with strawberries or any berries.